Saturday, August 8, 2009

ughhh!

Saturday, August 8, 2009
i hate how people expect shit from me but dont do shit for me in return. even tho i can be a bitch, i bite my toungue for those who i care about.. most of the time. cause if i were to say something it would only make matters worse so as the bigger person i jus let shit ridee. Lately tho, its been getting to me more than ever because wit certain people its always the same thing. one person in particular is someone important to me, currently the most important person in my life. i jus sometimes wish this person can see things from my point of view & not always be so quick to make assumptions or decisions about certain situations. i jus hate how i have to keep addressing this person with these issues. i mean how many times do you have to tell someone something until they get the point. i personally just think that this person is hard-headed to the fullestttt & will never look at things from my point of view as much as ive tried to change that. & when i do decide to say something about whatever i might dislike it becomes a problem & this person alwayssss assumes theyre the "right one". hopefully they dont keep up with that state of mind cause no good will come out of it i can tell you that. Whatever im soo over it already i jus had to get it off my mind. im jus lookin foward to tomorro hoping everything will go smooth. & im hoping that this person whom i love more than anythin will tighten the fuck up! hahah. nah foreal tho.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.::my reality is brighter than your dreams are::. © 2008. Design by Pocket