Wednesday, August 5, 2009

same shit, different day. smfh.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
My whole life I've always had more guy friends rather than girl friends. Honestly I can count all the chicks I've considered to be my friends with one hand. The reason being because:
1. I really don't like females.
2. They simple-minded bitches.
3. They sweat niggas too much.
4. They whine too much.
5. They all bout drama.
6. They can't keep up with me.
Now I've always been told I have a nigga mentality & its soooo fucking true. Guys love conversing with me & having me as their go to girl on whatever subject. I have had every homeboi of mine tell me im a one of a kind female & that girls are intimidated by me & blah blah blah. But why is it that EVERY homeboi of mine has also tried to lay down the pipe game. Outta the blue they would just switch it up & randomly say "I have always wanted to fuck you" even when they kno im not interested in them that way & on top of that they're aware of my man. Im sayin dude could have wifey & all that but all he's worried bout is me. I understand I got crazy sex appeal but damn! At this day & age im already sooooo used to it tho & I kno it'll still be goin on til who knos when. But all I kno is that it is deff getting old. Yea I think like a nigga and all.. cause if I were a dude I would wanna pipe me too, but its not worth it cause no one but hubby & my gynecologist is gettin near my goodies. Im flattered by all these niggas puttin my pussy on a pedestal but guys seriously.. It aint gonna work. Imma look pass all the awkwardness & shit tho.. & keep doin me. At the end of the day I would still rather have a guy friend instead of a girl friend & all the bullshit they come equipped with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.::my reality is brighter than your dreams are::. © 2008. Design by Pocket