Friday, July 24, 2009

**highly anticipating...

Friday, July 24, 2009
soo if you kno me you kno imma hugeee UFC fan. On sept.16 imma deff be watchin spike because Ultimate Fighter: Heavyweights will be airing. This shit is gonna be the dopest of seasons because of one main reason; Kimbo Slice. Now this niggaaaa is a beast.. like literally. Yea he has madd haters & whatnot but he still my dude. & on top of that he resides in the M.I.A. reppin to the fullestttt. Ive been watchin this dude street fight for the longest along with his apprentices & real shit he should deff be a ufc fighter already. Oh yeaaaa & also my boo Rampage Jackson is one of the coaches ;). OMG!! My wednesday nights will officially be devoted to watchin this ishh in bout 2 months.

But yo! Check the Preview. Tighttt work.



& this is what Kimbo has to say...



LMAO ...cant waittt :-D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
.::my reality is brighter than your dreams are::. © 2008. Design by Pocket